Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open question 186889603

astonman
Grafter

open question 186889603

Hi guys 

Spoke to Josh via telephone on Monday 28th who opened the above question number and advised somebody would be in touch, but ive been unable to track progress on the PN site I can log in to my a/c but when I click the links which says "view open question" up pops the PN logo and menu box but nothing else....I can see 2 questions have been raised but cant get any details re progress. 

2 REPLIES 2
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: open question 186889603

Hi @astonman

I can see that you've spoken to my colleague regarding this in the interim.

Just FYI, once you've logged into the Member Centre, you can follow the below steps to view all of the tickets on your account:

• Click on "Manage Account"
  • Click on "Help Assistant"
  • Click on "View All Questions Asked"

Hope this helps.

Best wishes

Dave

astonman
Grafter

Re: open question 186889603

Thx RandallFlag

thx for your reply I am now back online after an epic visit from Openreach engineer who replaced external wiring

and connectors also fixing the router which seems to have bugged out because of the wiring issues top marks Openreach

team first class service.

After I raised this fault with PN I was given a question number and advised re engineers visit etc,but could not see any details

on the "my account" section it said that I has an open question "click here to see details" this took me to a blank page just PN logo & menu box, obviously to soon to expect any action, problem was no indication of any fault or action ?

second chat to PN spoke to Joanne who advised nothing on that page because no action had been taken yet ?!? That page has now been populated from start to finish so I guess its job done.

Many thx