cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not sure bout fibre speed

patrick40

not sure bout fibre speed

Ive recently had my service installed on 2nd june and only getting 38meg meant ot be getting 75 ....is this normal
6 REPLIES 6
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: not sure bout fibre speed

Provisioned on the wrong package maybe?
Something for Plusnet CRT to check...
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
patrick40

Hi Strat  thanks for responding ....I had a live chat with a member of the plusnet live team and they checked and according to them im getting the 76meg line and he suggested t otry different wireless channels
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

if you use the BT Wholesale Performance Test and select 'Further Diagnostics' after the initial speed test, this will confirm your BT IP profile, also check the Plusnet Line Profile (referred to as 'Current Line Speed' here).
Please post the results Smiley
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
patrick40

plusnet profile details ............Estimated line speed:
76Mb (Download speed could vary depending on line conditions. Estimates are the maximum speeds that your phone line can support. These speeds are dependent on the package you choose.) - Checked on 2015-05-18 13:28:50
Current line speed:
78 Mb
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Your account is set up correctly and the line is testing absolutely fine.
Have you tried a wired connection?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
patrick40

Hi guys thanks for all the replys ..............i found out it was the wireless device on my computer wasnt transmitting full signal......................so using wired and all good ,,,my kindle was showing everything from day 1 Smiley    so all good thanks again