cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting speeds has promised can i cancell

westentertainer

not getting speeds has promised can i cancell

hi  i am only getting speed of about 10  to 14 meg  and an awful 0.14 upload ,now i need a good upload for my video door bell to work   at moment it does not because of poor speed ,i upgraded to fibre extra and was promised 19 meg ,what can i do ,,,,i have  done 3 speed test for them so i am waiting for they're reply      could i cancel ?

3 REPLIES 3
BrightonRock
Pro
Fixes: 8

Re: not getting speeds has promised can i cancell

Welcome to the Forum.

Are you testing the speed using a wired or a wireless connection? You need to use a wired connection to confirm problems with your service.

I didn't quite follow: Did you upgrade from ADSL to fibre?  If so, are you sure that the upgrade really has taken place? What were your speeds before the upgrade?

If you are sure that the upgrade has taken place, report a fault at https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/connection-troubleshooting/ It doesn't cost anything and, if you do have a fault, it gets your problems into the queue for action.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your speeds.

I've tested your line and it's showing the speeds are slower then expected so I'd recommend raising a fault here

With regards to leaving we need to be given a chance to investigate the fault and from the looks of things this hasn't been done yet.

If you leave without giving us a chance to investigate and you're in contract early termination charges would be applicable.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
westentertainer

i have done 3 speed tests and sent off details ,this is not the first time that i have complained but nothing gets resolved .

clearly there is a fault