cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

non existent internet

stonetostone
Dabbler

non existent internet

Who ever said this was a mobile friendly site as not used a mobile on it anyway rant over I logged a fault up through my mobile at the end of my text I got a message to say they would keep me updated on developments I know you have got a lot on at the moment with some peoples internet still down like mine but a little message would have gone a long way.PS I did not get a log number after my text what I have got is no internet connection Al lights are on except internet light on router I have plugged into the modem still no internet I have logged into the gateway yesterday it was saying concentrator not reachable tonight it is saying connecting I have also rebooted I think it must  a fault on the line would somebody have a look at the problems for me.
yours sincerely Steve
3 REPLIES 3
stonetostone
Dabbler

Re: non existent internet

Just thought I would give you any update .phoned tech support
today I asked him to have a look at my internet connection  he said everything looked alright problem is the  green light for the internet on the router is still not lit up so still no internet  I am at work at the moment so I am phoning back tonight when I get home.I think they need me on my phone line .
Will let you know how I get on later tonight I,m hoping it is any easy fix all the best Steve
stonetostone
Dabbler

Last update on this thread phoned the tech support when i came home last night ,they got me connected again within 10 minutes.All to do with the outage from sunday well done to all at plusnet for your help.
steve
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi Steve,
Sorry for the delay in replying but glad to see you're back online. Let us know if you have any other queries we can help with.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.