cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no phone line or internet

ohdaesu
Dabbler

no phone line or internet

My phone line dropped on Saturday so no landline or fibre,  raised a ticket and was told an engineer would come out Tuesday, my line would go live every now and then randomly but never for long, wasn't happy with a 4 day wait so rang pn on Sunday, but Tuesday was best they could do, engineer came and as luck would have it the line was up when he came and checked, all ok, within 2 hours down again!!! Has been down since, with an hour up time today.
Still no update on my ticket since before the engineer came.
4 REPLIES 4
joclark
Grafter

Re: no phone line or internet

Hi, unfortunately we are currently experiencing system issues with the phone fault checker. I will check it again later when the system is back up and running.
Thanks
joclark
Grafter

Hi, I have re tested your line and the fault is still showing. However I can see our faults team has picked this up.
Thanks
Jo
ohdaesu
Dabbler

Still without a line, coming up to a week now and still no word on what's happening, no talk of an engineer!! Surely there should be some rush out on this!!
joclark
Grafter

Hi, this is still being investigated with our suppliers, I apologies that you are still without a phone. We will endeavour to get this fixed as soon as we can. Please keep an eye on your ticket and this will be updated when we have and information.
Thanks
Jo