Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no internet secured

FIXED
Barkas
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

no internet secured

Hi. Just signed upto Plusnet fibre n fone , my pc is connected by cable and its fine, and both our smartphones are connected and  fine, but my partners laptop says its connected to my new plusnet router but no internet is secured, We have entered the password but no internet, does anyone have advice they can give us please.

3 REPLIES 3
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: no internet secured

Fix

Hi @Barkas,

I'm sorry to hear that your partner's laptop isn't connecting properly. Please can you ask them to try the following?

Start >> Control Panel >> Network and Internet >> Network and Sharing Centre >> Manage Wireless Networks >> Click on 'PlusnetWireless' >> Click 'Remove'

Once these steps have been completed, please try and reconnect to the router, and ensure that the Wireless Key you are typing in is exactly as it is shown.

If this doesn't resolve the issue, please let us know

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Barkas
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

AAww thanks for the help thats sorted the problem out, nice to know your there to help, have a relaxing Easter.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Barkas,

I'm glad to hear that that's worked and I hope that you have a lovely Easter too! Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if there's anything else that you'd like to discuss.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team