cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no internet on VPN router

MR27

no internet on VPN router

I had been having trouble with my speed dropping below my guaranteed speed and had to leave the engineers to sort it out while I was away on holiday for 3 weeks so I was unable to give them any feedback and now my ticket number has expired.

When I got back the speed issue has been resolved but I have a Linksy N300 VPN modem plugged into my hub one and now on anything I have connected to my VPN router such as my Sony Android TV, I get the message 'connected but no internet'

This VPN router has worked without any problems for the 15 months I've had it so I've been looking in my Plusnet settings to see if anything had been switched off by the engineers but I couldn't find anything that looked any different (firewall is off) I have unplugged both modems and cold started them several times but this doesn't help.

It's possible it could be a VPN router fault, but I doubt it and I don't want to spend £150 on a new one only to find out I have the same problem due to it being something as simple as a hub one setting issue.

1 REPLY 1
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: no internet on VPN router

Hi @MR27,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this although I'm afraid that we're unable to support VPN issues. Please let us know if the same issues occur whilst the Hub One is in use by itself as if this the case, this may indicate an issue from our side of things and please also let us know if you experience any further issues with the connection in general.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team