cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no fibre broadband since promissed installation date

lukasz1985

no fibre broadband since promissed installation date

Anyone can help?
Switched from Bt to Plusnet beginning on November, when the installation date came nothing happened . Despite numerous phone calls and chats with customer service I have no internet since 19 of November. Nobody seams to be interested in resolving the issue.  Any advice? Please
6 REPLIES 6
JamesMichell
Dabbler

Re: no fibre broadband since promissed installation date

Keep on trying! There are, I'm sure, lots of satisfied Plusnet customers out there, but when they get it wrong they really get it horribly wrong!
At least the chat system means you're not hanging on the end of a phone line for ever.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@lukasz1985
Sorry for the delay.
One of our Faults agents is picking this up for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
lmewarrants

i am a new business customer and just found out that they lost my order so 13 days wasted. perhaps this was a bad move. They are owned by BT I believe?
MelRocks
Grafter

Hi there,
I'm sorry to hear about these issues, but looking at your account it is with the correct team and they will arrange the order to be placed and you to be updated asap. Thank you.
AndyDane
Dabbler

Same situation. Phone switched over on the 27th. Broadband was due to be switched over yesterday, but wasn't. Now being told I won't get an update until Friday for an ETA. And they won't provide me with ADSL on the line unless I cancel my fibre order. The only reason I'm switching is because I want faster than the 3MB I get on ADSL.
I have some important emails that I can't reply to as email applications are blocked at the office. It looks like I'm going to have to shell out for a 3G dongle just to reply to some emails! Honestly tempted to just cancel and go back to my original supplier.
And it looks like I was just lied to on livechat I was told: "The engineer who went out yesterday was not able to complete the work due to a problem on the cabinet"
But the ticket says "was not able to activate the broadband remotely".
So which is it? Did they visit the cabinet? Or was it remote?
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

But the ticket says "was not able to activate the broadband remotely".
In this case 'remotely' means remote from your house i.e the cabinet.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.