cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new cusotmer connection time span?

cronie

new cusotmer connection time span?

hi all,  I am an existing business plusnet customer and recently my residential phone and broadband was due for renewal so decided to take up plusnet at home too, I signed up on 25/10/18 and so far heard nothing back, my old provider cuts off soon so will have no phone or internet and I wondered if anyone else out there had the same problem, cannot get through on phones the waiting time to be connected to someone to talk to is ridiculous, yet plusnet provide a good phone and broadband service the customer service is slow 

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: new cusotmer connection time span?

Hi Cronie,

Sorry to see the order hasn't progressed yet. In all honesty it looks like a system issue relating to order automation that's stopped things from progressing so far. 

I'm now dealing with placing your order manually and we'll be able to confirm the due date for the transfer of your services over the course of the next few days. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
cronie

Well I am now without phone or broadband both of which I need to be able to run/access my business my old provider has now cancelled my contract with them and again I am waiting on plusnet. I signed up back in October how am I supposed to wait, I though broadband providers coincided with others so we aren’t pest without a service Huh
I am In desperate need of my connection can plusnet please call me as I am not willing to sit on my mobile for 60 mins on an 0800 number
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

HI @cronie, I am really sorry to hear this. Your service with the current provider should usually remain active until we take over the line.

I have provided an update on your orders on the account here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team