Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new contract chaos

FIXED
ginisdad
Dabbler

new contract chaos

hi, agreed to 2 year contract keeping 40/20 changing to 50/10 in august/September specifically checking I wont be put on 40/2 after being told the 40/2 only affected people on a legacy 80/20 product and I am unaffected told her about email received and she was wrong about this she checked I was right and thanked me. received email only saying I had new 2 year contract with no information within,now received email saying product change is now complete? called cot to check speeds on my account surely they can do that and told17 is the best speed on adsl and upload will not change never been on adsl with plusnet after checking it turns out 40/2 is what your fobbing me off with confirmed by email can staff here find out what the hell is going on please I would rather cancel the 2 year element and stay on a rolling contract than be downgraded thank you all who got to the end of this

4 REPLIES 4
ginisdad
Dabbler

Re: new contract chaos

could any staff take a look at this please

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Fix

Please don't bump your post.

I'm looking in to this now, I'll be back in touch later once I've had a chance to look over the account.

EDIT:

You're on 40/20 and will remain on 40/20 until the change to 55/10 comes in.

after being told the 40/2 only affected people on a legacy 80/20 product

This is completely incorrect and I will be passing on feedback to their manager.

after checking it turns out 40/2 is what your fobbing me off with confirmed by email

I'll be passing feedback on regarding that agent also. They are wrong.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
ginisdad
Dabbler

Thanks for the email Harry that's all I wanted the deal in writing with all the change going on I just wanted to be sure thanks again

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

No problem. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet