cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new connection

hangarf

new connection

hi all
just had my fibre enabled and the speed i was estimated when i took up the service was 19.5mbit
the bt guy said it was sync'd at 11.8mbit so i was wondering if anything had to be done your end or if the estimate was off?
cheers
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: new connection

Hi there,
I've just performed a full set of diagnostic tests which haven't indicated any obvious causes for this.
As I can also see you've been testing over a wired connection I'm going to advise raising a fault: http://faults.plus.net
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
hangarf

Done that yesterday afternoon and have not heard anything yet. There is also a second ticket open from the guy I spoke to on livechat Friday which has gone unanswered thus far. Hopefully I will hear back soon
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Our faults team will pick this soon but your estimated distance from the cabinet is 1843.4 metres.
In all fairness I don't think there will be much we can do as at that distance the speeds aren't likely to be good.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
hangarf

ok as long as i know there isnt a fault on the line then i guess thats all that can be done
cheers