cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost connection with bt hh5

bilko

lost connection with bt hh5

lost connection last night and light on front of router was orange and flashing, now it wasnt the 'b' light but the long power light in the middle(for those who know the hh5).to me it looks like a sync issue ,did resets checked connections etc no joy. got bb back at about 10am this morning and it was ok till 6pm when it went down again-same simptons
after losing connection last night i filled out broadband support ticket but  ive had no response . any body have any ideas? Huh
3 REPLIES 3
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: lost connection with bt hh5

Hi bilko,
Thanks for getting in touch. I'm not aware of any outages in your area around the time of the drops, so can't explain why you lost the connection at this stage. Since the connection returned though, except for a little blip a day later, it seems to be fairly solid.
We really need to keep an eye on it for a little while to ensure the stability continues going forward. The ticket is with our faults team who will advise further in a little while.
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
bilko

well internet is back but ive lost 10Gbits/s  ::). funny how my connection has been fine at 77gb/s since i got it 6 months ago and now this Huh
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Hi,
I can see your sync rate has dropped, possibly to keep the connection stable. Please leave the ticket open and our faults team will investigate further for you.
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team