cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

land line is taken over by Virgin

DDawson

land line is taken over by Virgin

My house line went down with my broadband yesterday around 10.50
I contacted plusnet and they didn't know anything about this and by checking they said BT has ceased the number.
Plus net tried to resolved and in the meantime we found out that the BT network has assigned my number to Virgin.
I contacted Virgin and they are so unhelpful and the call centre is in India.
They wouldn't even say a simple sorry. They said that I haven't got any contract with them and they only sent a request!
Please help me..urgent as my kids are in the middle of exam and no Internet. I work from home and I had this number for the past 30 years. I have been given a new number today!

Urgent
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: land line is taken over by Virgin

Hello there, 

This is really unfortunate, sorry to see this. I can see a colleague of mine in one of our provisioning teams has picked this up and is doing all he can for you to get this resolved. I've had a look over what's done so far and had a quick chat with him about the course of action he's going to take and I'm happy he's doing all the right things. 

You should hear more from us a little later today and I hope it gets resolved soon.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team