cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just been threatened with disconnection on the chat system

bluewhale
Rising Star

just been threatened with disconnection on the chat system

so i have had a fault for weeks now and there has been a comedy of errors by plusnet

i've had 3 engineers out and one failed appointment so 4 1/2 days waiting i for no reason

i have been trying very hard to stay calm about it all

so having had an engineer today who said that plusnet/openreach need to look at the dlm or cabinet or something

i've had managers in plusnet saying that they'll get the FTCC put back into the 6db profile

i've had openreach engineers saying they don;t understan why my line isn;t switched to another port

i've had customer agents closing my ticket wrongly

i've had it escalated up and down, had mangers involved who then made promises that weren't kept

today i had an agent who said he'd escalate to the faults team and then didn;t

tonight i lost my temper and when an agent who i know wouldn;t be able to do anything refused to forward a manager

then when he did the manager came on and said and i quote

OK I am sorry for the negative experience that you have been experiencing. As I understand it, you have had an engineer that has confirmed that there is nothing further they can do to resolve the issue you have reported. As this is the case we do need to advise that we can get you over to our cancellations team whom can close your account if you wish to leave, however unfortunately we cannot progress the issue any further.

wow just wow, i've been with plusnet from the very early days and helped with various trials and promoted the company to many people, but something is VERY VERY seriously wrong

Sad

6 REPLIES 6
Gladstone
Rising Star

Re: just been threatened with disconnection on the chat system

I'm feeling the same way... I've had a fault for months now (perhaps even over 6 months, although I've assumed it was okay until I looked into it 2 months ago).

I just keep getting fobbed off by PN with them relaying message after message from BT who don't appear to be doing anything.

Hope you get something sorted soon.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

I sympathise with your problems but can't see how giving you the option to leave is 'threatening to disconnect you'.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

So, I too can sympathise, but in order to help, what is the problem you are having?

bluewhale
Rising Star

to be honest there is no point on this point post, i suspect they'll just make my life harder if i continue to complain

we're not in a position to change supplier, the email issues alone will be a nightmare

but also because i am very unwell right now and can't deal with all

i guess we'll just have to accept the broken system

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Tell the community what the problem is as there is some very helpful people here who can maybe help you find a fix.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

There are clues to the root problem in this earlier thread - though you will have to interpolate between two users input.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.