cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i upgrade to fibre extra

mrcant72

how do i upgrade to fibre extra

hi i want to upgrade to fibre extra but all i get is this  There's something we should mention...
    You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.
    If you find you can't change your products again, let us know using the Help Assistant.
then it says i can change it but then back to this error and ive tried to chat online but why when asked to type what i want to ask them it gets deleted and i get how can they help ?also speeds are less than half  so as ive just joined would it be easier to go elsewhere as ive never had problems with speeds when using other companies who only use one router never had open reach modem+a router thats only reason why i asked would it be easier to go elsewhere thanks 
2 REPLIES 2
mrcant72

Re: how do i upgrade to fibre extra

1.5mbs download bt wifi fon is faster just pain  in the arse falling out of the window but its free and faster but just as helpfull as plusnet oh your too ill put routers in the bin no ones going to pinch them
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: how do i upgrade to fibre extra

Sorry to hear your having issues.
If your getting 1.5mbps at the moment then changing your package won't change that.
Can you try a wired connection?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team