Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help request with possible banding

timbrooke1962
Grafter

help request with possible banding

HI all @Staff

It's been nearly 1 year since posting simalar / same topic. can someone please check to see if i have now become banded (again)? 

my download sync rate over the past several months has stuck at 48999Kbps (see latest modem status pic). I have exactly the same setup since the last 'reset' you guys did - where I used to get, almost 70kbps. I've just done all the usual checks, cables, connections etc. see dsl info attachment from Draytek vigor 2862.

When I previously posted the exact same topic, iirc a DLM reset resolved the issue - can someone @Staff please organise again for me?

Kind Regards 

4 REPLIES 4
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Re: help request with possible banding

Hi @timbrooke1962

Thank you for your query.

It does appear that the line is banded and we have now raised this to Openreach in an attempt to resolve this for you. The time frame for changes to be made, is usually up to 7 days. However, there may be further delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
timbrooke1962
Grafter

hi @KatieC  - thank you for taking the time to look at my request and raising the action.   Cheers Tim

timbrooke1962
Grafter

hi @KatieC 

Would you be kind enough to check if the banding has been removed please?

I've just rebooted my Draktek 2862 DSL connection and still see same 48999 Kbps down stream rate.

Regards Tim

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @timbrooke1962,

Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed. In the meantime, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team