cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dlm reset

louiswood
Dabbler

dlm reset

can I get a dlm reset as dlm has kicked in and my latency has settled 4 times higher than it used to be

5 REPLIES 5
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: dlm reset

Hey @louiswood,

I've done that for you, it should take effect within the next 24-48 hours.

Thanks.

louiswood
Dabbler

was one done as my latency/ping now is 21 when it was 4 before

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @louiswood, thanks for getting back to us.

Although you have concerns with your ping, I can assure you that a ping of 21 is fairly good and around the range we would expect to see customers achieving. With that being said, testing the line does show you are in sync at 66.6mb which is just below what we would expect for your line.

I'd advise getting connected into your test socket and if the issue persists, please report the fault here and let us know once done so we can investigate further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
louiswood
Dabbler

21 might be average but when I was getting 5 and I play a lot of FPS I would like it how it used to be so is it possible to get it changed back to how it was please
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @louiswood, thanks for getting back to us. As mentioned we are seeing your speed running lower than expected, can you please follow the steps advised and let us know once done so we can investigate further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team