cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consistent massive lag spikes.

Hooligans

consistent massive lag spikes.

Two calls with plusnet support and the problem is still ongoing. Massive lag spikes every 10 seconds. Often these lag spikes also lead to a complete pause in network activity for a few seconds. Even when connected by ethernet to the Plusnet hub one and the hub one being directly connected to the test socket in the master socket 5c, the lag spikes persist. Any help? This has become increasingly frustrating for streaming, working and playing games. 

1 REPLY 1
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 91

Re: consistent massive lag spikes.

Hi @Hooligans,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this issue. When you've been experiencing the lag spikes, have you noticed any particular pattern to the timing that they've occurred? Having looked over your account today, I'm not seeing any obvious cause for such a problem, so it would be best to try and narrow down any sort of consistency to the issues. You'd also mentioned you stream - do you mean to say that you're streaming footage yourself, or do you just mean that you're watching others stream content?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team