Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

congestion on ag03?

chrcoluk
Grafter

congestion on ag03?

anyone been seeing congestion issues?
can see from my graph in sig last 2 nights (not checked back further) look messy, speedtest didnt look pretty, hopped from ag03 to ag01 and speedtest is fine again, I dont know yet if graph will be improved but pings look better so I think will be.
This has been affecting real use, browsing was feeling laggy which is why I checked my graph.
I am guessing there is some imbalance due to the recent outages?
8 REPLIES 8
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: congestion on ag03?

As far as I'm aware there's no issues but let me have a word to see if there's anything that's happened
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quote from: chrcoluk
ag03 to ag01

Which ag03, there are 3
I'm on ptw-ag03 with no issues.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

For the record there was a issue with PTN-AG03 where traffic was being incorrectly prioritised
This has now been resolved so there should be no further issues.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
chrcoluk
Grafter

thanks matt I was on pcl-ag03 tho.
mattturner
Grafter

Hi Chrcoluk,
Can you try reverting back to your normal username instead of the IPv6 trial username? We should try and see if that solves the problem before doing more diagnostics I think.
Thanks,
Matt
chrcoluk
Grafter

Well the problem is already solved for me as I am not on the same gateway, the only way that would be useful is if I could somehow get back on that gateway again with the normal username.  IS it possible to set my normal username to force that gateway? then I only need to connect once to get on there.  Otherwise I could be trying a long time trying to get back on it.
awahwah
Grafter

I saw some congestion on Friday night, not sure if that relates to the fault reported here (possible load balancing going on) but all appears to be okay (as ok as my connection is) since.
chrcoluk
Grafter

I have found congestion on more gateways now, so it does actually seem currently it wont be hard for me to get the problem back, in my opinion this is not an issue with the ipv6 account as someone on tbb confirmed the same issue but I will use my normal account to prove that maybe tommorow.
Today basicall I had to do a fix on my router MTU settings which dropped my PPP obviously, I then found was congested again, and have since jumped 3 times to try and get off congestion, so does look like either BTw is taking a dump or plusnet have some issues.