cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cease order put on line

dirkscooby

cease order put on line

Wonder if someone could help with this. I had broadband speeds drops about 3 weeks ago,. I sent a support ticket. got a reply back today saying they can't do more tests on my line due to a cease order being put on my line which will be completed tomorrow on the 6th. I haven't requested a cease order. I've only just paid for my line rental up front in Nov. Been sat on the phone waiting for 33 mins and gave up in the end,.so after 3 weeks my speeds are slow and god knows whats happening with my line,. Could someone help please?
5 REPLIES 5
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: cease order put on line

Hi Dirk,
leave this with me about 30 minutes and I'll get you a message sent from your account with details, just checking what the issue is now
Edit: I've sent you a message from your account but as it was a quick issue to notice I will post here incase you see this first of all,
Your line is being moved over to our new network which will add more capacity for us as we grow our customer base, as this order is technically us taking over your line this does place a cease on the current asset, normally I would cancel this for you so our faults team can proceed but as the order is due to complete tomorrow we cannot cancel this at this stage, It would be best to let that complete tomorrow(it may even alleviate some issues depending on your issue) then continue with the faults process
dirkscooby

Thanks for the reply. I will see how speeds are over the next few days
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No problem Dirk, I've emailed one of my colleagues who'd said they'll run a few checks once the order completes to see if we can notice any obvious issues.
jafreer
Aspiring Pro

@Darkfire
What is this new network? Can you provide any more details? I am intrigued.
Thanks
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

If I had more information to share I would, this is more of an internal change on our side of things from what I am aware of but I'd await an official statement on what exactly has been changed to come in the near future Smiley