Did you mean: 

can you reset my profile please?

FIXED
mlavende
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

can you reset my profile please?

Hi,

I'm on 80/20 unlimited fibre extra and my profile appears to have been set to 20/20 somehow. It's been fine since January but sometime in the last week or so it's changed. 

My modem is syncing at 79/19 as normal but when I do a speed test I only get 19/19.

I understand this happens now and again for some reason so please reset it for me

Thanks

-Mat

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: can you reset my profile please?

Morning,

I've just updated the profile now. If you reboot your router, or disconnect/reconnect you should receive your full speeds.

Sorry about that.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
mlavende
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Fix

All sorted now thanks

Mat

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Awesomeness, I'm glad to hear that.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button