cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadband, where is mine??? no update??

richard11

broadband, where is mine??? no update??

4th of september i joined plusnet for fibre broadband. i was told the phoneline will be activated on the 18th.on the 15th i get an email to say the homephone order has been cancelled? no explanation. then and email on the 16th to say router has been dispatched. recieved the router around the 19th and nothing since? Emailed customer service,nothing? tried to call, on hold for 24 minutes to be then cut off. i give you 48 hours to reply of this will be taken further. second payment is coming up on the 1st october and still no broadband.

4 REPLIES 4
deejay99

Re: broadband, where is mine??? no update??

I joined on 1st September and still haven't received a new router and heard anything from them, but they've taken my first payment!  Typical! 

I also have emailed customer service and heard nothing, Tried to call and they're not taking call due to the large numbers! 

Tomorrow I shall be without  broadband - what a shambles!  I thought Plusnet was supposed to be better than BT but at this rate, I don't think so.

Absolutely rubbish customer service.  I definitely won't be recommending them.

How do I take this further?

mrsgideon

I’m having the exact same issue. My connection was due to go live at midnight this morning and nothing.

I logged into my account to see an enquiry from the 18th that I didn’t raise on my account saying that the order has been cancelled and I should await further instructions.

I have been trying to ring all day and am only just able to get in a queue, which I am currently in and have been in for well over half an hour already. My call has been cut off when I have tried to ring.

What is going on?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

I've just picked up these issues for each of you and have taken ownership going forward. 

I've added updates to your accounts as I needed to respond with some account information, I'll link you to that directly:

@richard11 https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=206087577
@deejay99 https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=206684897
@mrsgideon https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=206185358

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ambennet

Hi Adam,

I am having a similar issue, please could you also help me out?  We have received the router and were meant to have our wifi activated on the 3rd October. Since then, not a word from Plusnet and I cant get hold of anyone over the phone.

An engineer was coming out to install a phone line, but we received an email to say that is was cancelled and needs to be re-booked. We already have an Opeanreach telephone socket in the flat. Therefore, is it really necessary that an engineer comes out? We only want the wifi, not bothered about a phone. 

Is it possible to have the wifi activated as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Alasdair