Did you mean: 

broadband speed Your download speed 36.9 Mb Your upload speed 10.5 Mb

sheilag61

broadband speed Your download speed 36.9 Mb Your upload speed 10.5 Mb

Your download speed
36.9 Mb
Your upload speed
10.5 Mb
Why is my speed so slow. I waited months without a telephone line or internet service for you to install your hitech equipment, so why are my speeds so slow?????????/
3 REPLIES 3
sjptd
Grafter

Re: broadband speed Your download speed 36.9 Mb Your upload speed 10.5 Mb

Can you run the speedtest at  http://speedtest.btwholesale.com/ and after the test choose ‘Further Diagnostics’ and post the speeds and the profiles that this gives.
Also find your estimated speed at http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome and enter your telephone number, and post that
With that information it will be easier to see what (if anything) is going wrong.
Also, if at all possible run the tests on a wired connection to the router; the use of wireless can considerably reduce speeds.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

That seems to be spot on in terms of product.
I'd have expected the upload to be a little faster, but based on the current sync rate (and estimate) that too is acceptable.
If you could please provide the actual throughputs, from the link above, that would help us. Thanks.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Edit 2:
I've just made a change to the account for you which shouldn't have fixed anything. However, can you please drop the connection and re-connect. If this sorts it, please post back so I can report on a potential problem.
Ta.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team