Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadband slow

FIXED
thackie2015
Dabbler

broadband slow

I have fibre unlimited up to 38mb, my line speed is 26.0mb,  but the line has been constantly at a speed of 12.9Mb, I have reset my router but there’s been no change, I’m not happy I’m not getting the speed I’ve signed up for.

I have followed all the advice in the troubleshooting section even raised a question :

but the reponse just says its been escalated  - been like that since 18/3/18 I know I live in the Borders which has slow internet but surely it must be better than this . Can someone tell if there is a fault or what can be done to improve things.

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5
thackie2015
Dabbler

Re: broadband slow

Engineer on the way Smiley

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Glad to see this is in hand and I hope the engineer is able to get this sorted for you tomorrow. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
thackie2015
Dabbler

Engineer says "I am currently working with a PlusNet hub which is not FTTC compatible hence why I have an Openreach ECI modem also"

Please can I have a Plusnet Hub which is compatible

Kevin

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

Hi there, the router we've sent you is FTTC and also ADSL compatible, and is intented to be used along side the Openreach modem. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
thackie2015
Dabbler

Hi adam,

I have added detail to my question as mentioned previously.

Thanks for your help