cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

appalling service slow fibre

markayre1973

appalling service slow fibre

hi
I don't normally post on forums, but after the shocking service plus net are providing I have to "rant" somewhere.  My fibre was connected on the 8-12-15, straightaway I noticed the hub one router was only syncing at 44mb down and approx 12mb up.  Initial line tests prior to signing up suggested i should get 68-78 due to being pretty close to the cabinet.  Tried all the usual, filter etc even connecting straight into the bt test socket.  Even tested another router still syncing at just over half the speed I was expecting.
I raised a ticket on the 9-12-15 and have still not received a satisfactory response or acknowledgment there is an issue.  I have had to chase customer service via chat everyday as waiting 45mins plus on the phone is a no no.
Every chat session says they are sorry for the delay and the will escalate the issue, finally told earlier today I would be contacted tonight by the faults team, still not happened.
All in all plus net use there customer service as there selling point, so it is about time they showed some and pardon the pun pulled there finger out.
Definitely regretting the day I signed up to plus net, considering I came from sky broadband this is defiantly not a situation plus net should be proud of.

regards
Mark
3 REPLIES 3
khile
Grafter

Re: appalling service slow fibre

try running a speed test here http://speedtest.btwholesale.com/ and see what you get back will also tell you profile of your line 
markayre1973

yeah tried the speed test, get approx 42mb down and 9mb up, when i run further diags it says there is an issue, so can't tell whether the speed is acceptable.
mark
wayyoung
Rising Star

Funnily, or rather not so funnily, I was told yesterday that there was no way to escalate a problem!
I thought that was very poor customer service.

--
Tony