cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox one strict NAT

chimp1990

Xbox one strict NAT

Ive been gaming for years and today my Nat decides to become strict . Have no idea to resolve this tryed the xbox guides no luck. It keeps saying cannot get teredo ip address.

Can any one help please
Thanks
8 REPLIES 8
davvy76
Grafter

Re: Xbox one strict NAT

I have the same problem as of yesterday. Strict nat and cannot get a teredo ip address. I have tried various things, upnp is enabled and the xbox can talk to port 3074 udp but still the same error. If I forward ports manually I still get the same error. If I enable dmz and enter the xbox ip address it still gives the same error.

I think the issue is with plusnet at their end. You should maybe change your thread title so someone from plusnet spots it, at the moment it reads as user config error.

SteveSob

I'm having the same problem too. None of the usual solutions are working for me either. Anyone at Plusnet able to shed any light on this?
chimp1990

Rang plus net up should be running at 14 only running at 9 been at this house since December and had no problems. Tested the phone line working correctly . Stil waiting for an engineer to ring to come and have a look . Grrrr

@chimp1990 wrote:
Ive been gaming for years and today my Nat decides to become strict . Have no idea to resolve this tryed the xbox guides no luck. It keeps saying cannot get teredo ip address.

Can any one help please
Thanks

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Can any if you guys try changing the DNS settings in your Xbox One to the following?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
chimp1990

NAT open now but now running at 3 getting worse stil waiting for engineer to ring me ?
BST
Grafter

There is a problem at Plusnets end, other members of the forum have reported it in the gaming section.

I phoned earlier today and they confirmed that i am one of the users suffering this problem and they are not certain how long before it will be fixed.

Some people have changed to a static ip to fix the problem, i have got around it by using a vpn.

It is a poor showing that there is no information anywhere letting us know about this, it could have saved me hours of my time port forwarding etc trying to solve it.

EDIT: They have now put some details om the service status page.

http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2&support_action=messages&ispservice_id=adsldial

ProGamerXB1
Dabbler

So their status says they fix everything down south? THOUGHT YOU WERE GOOD HONEST YORKSHIRE BROADBAND?! SORT OUT THE NORTH AS WELL!! I want a refund and YOU HAVE CAUSED THIS WITHOUT WARNING THAT YOU WERE MOVING THE IP OR ANY UPDATES THAT ARE CLEAR TO US ALL....IVE WASTED HOURS EVERY NIGHT THIS WEEK TRYING TO FIX THIS, ALL ALONG IT WAS YOUR FAULT
chimp1990

I phoned yesterday morning plus net saying that thier is a problem in the area and i was on a waiting list to be called. If you are correct pro gamer then that is preety poor service, if they are moving the Ip with no warning i havent been able to play on my xbox one for 2 weeks or have a decent connection beacuse my internet drops after a certain amount of time. So be taking it futher when everthing is resolved