cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Profile after House move.

pod000
Grafter

Wrong Profile after House move.

I have just completed a house move and was put on the wrong profile. I have phoned Customer Services who at first told me "you are on the right profile and it can take 10 days for it to get upto full speed".  I suggested this information  was incorrect and after a short wait he confirmed I was on the wrong profile. After another wait I have been told that an order for a profile update has been sent to BT.
Would it be possible for somebody to check if all is ok?
It`s not that I disbelieve what I`ve been told. would just like confirmation after what happened when I first joined Plusnet https://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,111770.0.html.
6 REPLIES 6
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Wrong Profile after House move.

Hi,
The notes on the account suggest you were provisioned on the 40/2 product rather than 80/20. My colleague this morning saw this and placed a modify order for you which is due to complete tomorrow. Our side is set up and ready, so you should get the full speeds as soon as the order completes.
I will look into the ten day settling in period that was mentioned, as that was incorrect. Apologies for the problems, and I hope everything works as we'd expect tomorrow.
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
pod000
Grafter

Thank you Tony.
puglord1973
Grafter

Quote from: plusnettony
The notes on the account suggest you were provisioned on the 40/2 product

Seems to be a common occurance.....same thing happened to me!
I do find it hard that PN employees dont know their products.....unless of course you do have a 40/2 product in which case i take the comment back  Smiley
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

I can only assume that these are manual orders being placed incorrectly. Now I've got both of your examples, I can see if there are any patterns in regards to people placing the orders.
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
pod000
Grafter

All is good..
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

That looks much better, let us know if we can help with any other issues at all.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.