cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would Pay For A Guaranteed Service!

AndyH
Grafter

Re: Would Pay For A Guaranteed Service!

They have said there were no gateway issues (generally speaking), but you're saying they have said to you that there are issues.
mlmclaren
Grafter

Well I have a quote from some correspondance on my ticket, it follows
As has previously been stated, the issues within our networks has been flagged as a priority.
AndyH
Grafter

Can you post the whole ticket with the previous comment? It's hard to know what they're referring to.
mlmclaren
Grafter

Dear Mr McLaren,
Many thanks for getting back to us, and thank you for letting us know about the ongoing issues. As has previously been stated, the issues within our networks has been flagged as a priority. I have checked with our operations team, and can see that we have continued to roll out updated gateways, although there have been a few issues with populating it. As our networks are one of our key priorities, we will continue to focus on this, and we are always thankful to our customer who continue to provide us with information to assist us with improving this.
As you monitor the forums, you may well find this the best place to keep track of this issue, although for service-wide issues, we also publish status on incidents via our status page.
Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at http://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search if we can be of any further assistance.
Kind regards,
AndyT
Grafter

Hi mlmclaren,
Your updates to the complaint ticket have been noted and somebody will be back in touch before the end of the day with a repsonse
mlmclaren
Grafter

will this be via phone as requested?
Answer to that question is no!
Angry
Love that now the cooling period has passed the CS seems to have reduced it care!