cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worse customer service !

benyamin

Worse customer service !

Dear customer service,

I have been with PlusNet for 6 years now and I was very happy with your service.

Last September I moved to a new flat and have asked PlusNet for moving service to new property, One of your team has advised that if you sign for another year contract with us we won't charge you for the moving fees as it happened.

fast forward I have had numerous issues with PlusNet such as disconnection, slow speed despite the fact that I have signed for 70Mbps and max speed I get is around 25Mbps.

WIFI connection is very poor and I receive barley 30% signal from a meter from a meter away but it won’t finish here!

this matter became worse once I’ve asked the PlusNet team to cancel my member ship and I’ve been told that my contract is 2 years as I was signed a year contract just to avoid the moving fees!

this is absolutely non-tolerable as I take any necessary measure to not pay for a service that I don’t receive even with the cost of cancelling my direct debit.

I have introduced 6 customers to PlusNet and this is what I'd receive as the result.

at this moment I don't think Plusnet would be considerate about the customer satisfaction apart from leaving some wounds behind.

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483
Moved:

Re: Worse customer service !

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Worse customer service !

Hi @benyamin, thanks for your response.

As we can't action cancellations via the Forum, I thought the best course of action would be to direct you to a member of staff that specifically deals with the aforementioned.

Looking at your account, I can see that a new router was dispatched yesterday and should be with you within the next few days. We believe that this should fix the connection issue you're experiencing.

As soon as it's resolved, please drop us a post and we can ensure you're credited any time that you've been without service for.