cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless drop outs

JahPete
Grafter

Re: Wireless drop outs

Contacted BT again and they said there was no fault. When I told them this is what happened before and a fault WAS found, they did more tests and Voila! they found the fault and an engineed will arrive.... again.. 🙄

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 36

Let us know how it goes please @JahPete.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
JahPete
Grafter

BT informs me that the "fault should now be fixed". I'm still getting the same slower speed result, so maybe you could check to see if the fault is still registering.... Thanks. Pete.

JahPete
Grafter

UPDATE:

Just checked my speed and it's back up to over 30 Mbps.... So, I guess BT have repaied the fault (again).... Let's hope their repair lasts longer than 2 months this time around.... 

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 95

Hi @JahPete,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on here. I'm glad to hear that your speed has now improved and hopefully you won't experience any further connection problems. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you do notice any issues or if there's anything else that you'd like to discuss.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
JahPete
Grafter

#Sigh#.....

Been doing speed checks since it was "fixed", and all was well until today. The speed dropped from 32Mbps to 27Mbps. I'll monitor it over the coming week. If the speed keeps decreasing I imagine the fault will have reappeared.... Watch this space...