cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is is the email for Plusnet Reward Card?

tony24601
Dabbler

Where is is the email for Plusnet Reward Card?

Hi,

I renewed my contract via an email sent to me offering £26.99 for fibre and a £60 reward card. Here is the text from the email:

Our best price - get the same great deal as new customers

Get fixed price Unlimited Fibre Extra broadband and line rental for just £26.99 a month. 18 month contract. With £60 Reward Card.

Fixed priced means you're guaranteed no price rises on your broadband or line rental for your entire contract.

My service according to my bill started on the 9th June, and i thought i would get an email for me to claim the card.  I have not recieved anything.

Can this be looked into please, as I signed up for this, and a month later - nothing. I had issues last time i renewed with Plusnet billing me too much, I thought this renew would go easier...

Tony

2 REPLIES 2
davel8r
Grafter
Fixes: 3

Re: Where is is the email for Plusnet Reward Card?

@tony24601 

I had the same issue - as have many people on this forum. it was resolved by calling Plusnet and speaking to someone. They activated the process from their end and about a week later i received the card through the I didn't receive an eMail but followed the instructions at www.plusnet.purecard.com. Go through the process for the option "Received A New Card Activate Now" - it's under the log in option. You'll get an eMail from Purecard with the activation code

Can't remember all the steps but it did work and the card was activated.

So in summary, it looks like the automated process isn't working so you'll need to talk to someone at Plusnet

Cheers

tony24601
Dabbler

Re: Where is is the email for Plusnet Reward Card?

Well, i logged a call with plusnet (204363606) on the 28th July, and I am still awaiting a reply from them, they keep putting the call on hold then releasing it, how long does it take to sort a problem out? 

I bet if I held back payment for two weeks, they would be quick to remove my services, but we just have to put up with it when it is the other way around!