cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has the plusnet linespeed page gone

cwaite
Rising Star

Where has the plusnet linespeed page gone

Before plusnet updated its portal you could go to the page below and it would show you your current line speed (profile) from Plusnet, has this page moved or has it gone for good.

https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed

It was always handy as I could check if my profile was set by plusnet correctly.

21 REPLIES 21
nozzer
Hero
Fixes: 3

Re: Where has the plusnet linespeed page gone

Works ok for me! Huh

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @cwaite,

I have checked this page and it appears to work on our side.

Are you receiving any specific error message? If not, what happens when you try to browse to this page? I would recommend clearing the cookies and cache or trying a different browser before you try accessing it again.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 383

Interesting , the first time I tried it I got a screen with no login boxes!. So logged in normally in a different tab and tried the Line speed link and it worked. Logged out and tried again , worked this time , got a login screen.

Wonder if it's a slightly different incarnation of the current known about 'no login box' problem with IE (although I'm using Firefox and Linux )

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jclau
Grafter

I think you should have been signed in before going to the page.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 383

Not necessarily, it SHOULD (and always has!) give you a login page if you're not logged in.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jclau
Grafter

Yes it does give me a login page if I am not already logged in but after logging in it does not show me the linespeed page. So I then had to click the link again.

Kevin
Rising Star

If I click that link, it takes to a login page, but when I enter my details it takes me straight to the main account page only.

If I click the link again, then it takes me to the linespeed page.

Kevin.
cwaite
Rising Star

Yes when I click the link it takes me to the login page, and then takes me to the main account screen then I click on the link again (once I am logged) in and it takes me to the correct line speed page.

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

AFAIK this applies to all pages within the Member Centre since the recent site revamp.

Previously, signing in would take one straight through to the required page.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
colmcam
Dabbler

My linespeed info' reflects my old phone number on a previous plusnet contract. I can't find any help to update this to reflect my existing contract, but of course I may be looking in the wrong place!

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @colmcam,

I'm sorry that you're seeing the details for your previous address on this page. I've checked your account however everything looks to be up to date on this side.

Please can you attach a screenshot of what you're seeing on that page to the ticket here? If you get back in touch on here once you've done that, we'll pick this back up and investigate further for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
colmcam
Dabbler

Thanks Emily. I have uploaded the screenshot. Still reflecting my old exchange and number from my previous contract.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @colmcam, I have updated the ticket in regards to the member center issue you're seeing and my reply can be found on the ticket here.
I hope this explains why you're seeing what you're seeing and by all means if there's anything we can do to help moving forwards please do let us know.

Kevin
Rising Star

I can't access the speed page any more despite how many times I click the link above.

Has this now been shut down?Huh

Kevin.