cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do i start....?

mrshaw14
Dabbler

Where do i start....?

Okay i entered into a contract with plusnet for broadand only, my pacage was for upto 30mb download speeds and upto 9mb upload speeds, i was going to upgrade my broadban but having looked at my account i see that my package has been downgraded to 11 mb download speeds and 3-6 upload speeds???

Plusnet have been nothing but a pain from day one with the constantly loss of connection which i had to have an engineer to call round and then issued with a new router, my question is why have i been downgraded when my contract is here in my hands saying upto 30mb download speeds?? yet my account says 11mb, is this some kind of joke or what? absolutely disgraceful and a word with offcom may be needed!!

2 REPLIES 2
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: Where do i start....?

Maybe if you had bought a phone you could tell if your line was noisy and got a fault reported and sorted.

The automatic DLM system is designed to reduce speeds until it can give consistent speeds. 

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Where do i start....?

Thanks for your time on the phone this afternoon @mrshaw14. As discussed, I've logged a response following our conversation on this support ticket.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team