cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will an engineer install my socket?

Emmagill1981

When will an engineer install my socket?

I am a new customer. My phone line is working and I was told a few days ago my Internet is ready to use. My router was delivered a week ago. Still no contact regarding an engineer to install a socket. Tried calling but the wait time is about 45 mons.  When does the engineer come out? How long am I supposed to wait. It doesn't give me any faith in plus net. Wondering if it's worth it at all!
3 REPLIES 3
shure
Grafter

Re: When will an engineer install my socket?

unfortunately, you do need to hang on in there and wait to get through on the phone.  They don't always update the tickets properly and the only way to know for sure is to call them and get a definite date.  I was initially told that mine would be installed today but only found out after calling yesterday that my order had failed to go through!
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Have you tried plugging it in to your present socket with a filter?
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

It looks like our suppliers activated it remotely despite saying a appointment wasn't needed.
I've arranged for a Openreach modem to be sent out to you and it should be with you in the next couple of days.
Really sorry about this.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team