cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I be getting?

GForce2010

What should I be getting?

Hi.
I should be getting plusnet fibre installed tomorrow afternoon but I am still waiting for equipment.
As I understand it form searching online I should have a BT Open Reach engineer coming out to install the line. They used to provide the modem and plusnet provided a router. Now this new Plusnet Hub One is Modem/Router in one. If this is the case I will be unable to use my internet until this is delivered.
I would have expected to have received this by now. I am also concerned by the fact I haven't received and e-mail saying that a modem has been dispatched, it was mentioned in my first e-mail after signing up I should get this at some point.
I am in-between providers ATM so I have no internet at home at all and I was expecting to be back online tomorrow.
I will be contacting plusnet directly first thing but thought I would ask on here for advise whilst I was waiting.
If I have no modem after my line is installed tomorrow is there any solution that would allow to to get online whilst I am awaiting the delivery?
Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
rosmith52
Hooked

Re: What should I be getting?

THis happend to me, only by contacting PN by Phone and CHat did I find out that the automatice ordering system had failed.
Login to member centre and go to Help & Support then track your broadband order. Mine had not got past "Checking your line" and would not have moved on without manual intervention from the tech.
Try this link https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html?Ea82ChdSAqqwtYJcjZV%2Fjl8BeHfnW7og7MKmrcF582LFyRVJeEpVZrrG...
I was send the ADSL hub, BTopenreach rang to say they had no "Modems" so I had to get PN to send a Hub 1.
Good Luck
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@GForce2010
I can see you've contacted our support team and we're looking into this for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
GForce2010

Well my phone line is in and working. Unfortunately my Fibre won't be active for a couple weeks.
It seems my cabinet needs extra work which couldn't be done until my line was installed. Hopefully get a date for my fibre activation in the next 2 days.