cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is wrong with you people - Plusnet You are a Disgrace

bolin

What is wrong with you people - Plusnet You are a Disgrace

Is anyone actually working in support now?
I posted a fault on Tuesday of last week, and received the usual "WE aim respond within 24 hours" Well guess what Plusnet you have failed that big time.
Now 6 days later, after posting various updates to the "question" 110939713 I still have received no communication from you, let alone explanation or effort to resolve.
Sort it out Plusnet - You're a disgrace
[Moderator's note by Dick(Strat) All caps edited as per forum rule.
8 REPLIES 8
bolin

Re: New customer - not happy

2 days is nothing, 6 days I have been waiting for a response... NOTHING.
I am now only days away from cancelling service & direct debit.
bolin

Re: Upload reduced to 2 meg

I know, because I have the statistical proof that my lne can support close to 60Mb down and 20Mb up, and that is the Maximum attainable limit, however also shown in the modem stats is the "Bearer Limit" which is currently 40Mb/2Mb even though according to Plusnet its not.
I have raised a support call with them, and as yet, after 6 days they have yet to respond, so I am very very close to cancelling newly setup broadband as they have messed up the whole process from the start.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: What is wrong with you people - Plusnet You are a Disgrace

Moderator Note
Posts merged for continuity.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I think that my colleague has beaten me to it, but I was in the process of modifying your service to 80/20. Hopefully this should fix the issue.
I'll leave the ticket to be picked up anyway, in case this isn't resolved by tomorrow.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
bolin

I sincerely hope so, if you check the text of previous question you will see that I had been promised this was done already. In any case this will not address the other issue mentioned in the fault ticket, that of the SNR ?
It also does not explain why it took 6 days, as well as multiple posts on here and on Facebook to get a response?
dick:quote
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

If you were on 40/2 then the snr will have been high or isn't that the problem
What is it on 80/20
bolin

ok that kind of makes sense, apparently the tests have revealed that there may have been some issue anyway and a reset has been requested, as well as the 80/20 upgrade, which is good. I shall report back when I know more.
Why o why did it take such a long process to get what in the end was a quick response and attempt to fix? lets just hope the issue now gets resolved.
dick:Quote
bolin

Update:
So far things are looking good, Upload has now increase to 20Mb and the SNR has shown massive improvement, and no drop outs for 2 days so far.