cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is wrong with my fibre?

delius21
Dabbler

What is wrong with my fibre?

im extremely annoyed at the present time, 12+ disconnections in 48 hours, internet down from 67mb down to 48mb damn thing will not stay connected and is slowing down and down, i will happily end my contract with u and go elsewhere if this is not sorted and sharpish!

one [-Censored-] customer!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Avoidance of swear filter edited as per Forum rules.

9 REPLIES 9
delius21
Dabbler

Re: What is wrong with my fibre?

Still disconnecting every few minutes, now down to 46mb.....................

lizzyTwo

I've been having the same problem, constant disconnection of my wi fi.  This has been going on for two weeks with me and I've tried all sorts to solve it, tried all the methods seen on the various internet forums - nothing works.  I have to 'reset' my wi fi before I log off, every single time, then when I switch my computer back on again I have to insert my router password. It is driving me nuts.  It would be great if anyone had the same problem and managed to solve it - anyone? 

BrightonRock
Pro
Fixes: 8

@delius21

I don't know what is happening to you but I would report it as a fault. That gets it into the queue for the faults team to look at.

idonno
Champion
Fixes: 6

delius21   Connected wired or WiFi. If via WiFi, can you connect via a cable to the router? What happens then?

Also need far more info. Which router? How connected? Have you tried any speedtests? I see you mention speed dropping but got links to the results?

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

@delius21 you've obviously found the fibre forum but did you read the sticky threads at the top of the forum?
delius21
Dabbler

down to 43mb after more disconnection, will be putting in a fault ticket 

lizzyTwo

Thanks, I took your advice. They worked through various issues and the conclusion was that it was nothing to do with the router, and that it must be a software issue on my PC, so that is where I look next for solutions.

delius21
Dabbler

if u dont work for PN then dont comment thx

lizzyTwo

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean.  Have I done something wrong?