cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened? Presumably DLM has kicked in...again.

idonno
Rising Star

What happened? Presumably DLM has kicked in...again.

Over the last few months, my line speed has crept up from 67mb, and for the last month or so, it's been synced at 77.2. Quite happy.

Got home today to find no internet. Rebooted the router, still no internet. Rebooted the modem (even though the lights were normal) and up comes the internet. Logged into Plusnet and I find that for some reason, my line speed has been dropped back to 69Mb, according to this page. Haven't been aware of any issues lately. It certainly seems to be running speed tests fine at the current max i.e. 68.2mb/s and only last week it was running at 77.13mb/s.

Any ideas as to why its been dropped back? 

1 REPLY
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 9

Re: What happened? Presumably DLM has kicked in...again.

Hi @idonno,

I'm having trouble finding your account to verify this, but it sounds like the speed has fallen to the lower end of your speed estimates, which isn't in itself a cause for concern and it will from time to time go up and down through the estimated speed ranges.

We'd be more than happy to investigate this further if you'd like to send us a private message with your account username attached.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team