cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Have I Done?

WhatHaveIDone

What Have I Done?

10 weeks and counting and mistake after mistake. Plusnet could be a first - where I cancel my contract before they ever get round to supplying the services contracted for.
10 days to get my temp ADSL working (from when they insisted it was) and now a week without phone or internet when they try to switch me to fibre
head, wall, bang
2 REPLIES 2
AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: What Have I Done?

Hi WhatHaveIDone,
I'm really sorry to hear you're having issues. I know this is very frustrating and thanks for bearing with us.
Having looked into this further, the main reason for the delay with the fibre activation was because you were initially with Origin broadband. As Origin use their own equipment in the cabinet/exchange, the fibre orders were not progressing properly and as such, cancelled. The only work around was to place you on ADSL broadband and then modify the service to fibre after. During that time, we had to wait for Openreach to remove and replace the equipment which was a very lengthy process.
I'm currently speaking with a colleague in a faults team about the fault which is now on the line and hope to have an update for you shortly.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll be in touch shortly.
Thanks
Alex
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: What Have I Done?

Hi and welcome to the forums,
Alex has asked me to take a quick look at this for you. I can only apologise that you have a fault on your line and that it seems to be taking so long to resolve. I've just had a prolonged call with our suppliers to get further information and to bring the work forward but I wasn't able to do so. I am assured a "multi-skilled" engineer will be working on your line on the 7th November. We will ensure this will be chased for you as soon as we are able. 
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team