cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well Today WAS The Day

PembsPanther
Grafter

Re: Well Today Is The Day

Rude?? Really, me and you most definitely have very different ideas of what the word rude means! I think under the circumstances and with the very VERY long list of cock ups Plusnet have been guilty of over the last 4 years I am being quite restrained and reserved.................for the minute!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Well Today WAS The Day

This is evidently nothing to do with me, but if I'd waited that long for fibre I'd pay them so I could get my service, as you'll be entitled to two days refund on your ADSL. The work has been done so take advantage of it and get your fibre, there is no mileage in your arguing with a bit of software regardless of it's idiosyncrasies.  Wink
PembsPanther
Grafter

Can't do it, won't do it, not budging an inch this time, too much history Sad
My days as a Plusnet customer will end one day may as well be today.
EmpireCad
Grafter

Just spent 5 minutes on Chat and operator has "performed some maintenance to my account" and says to start router again in 4 hours and retry when I should then have my anticipated speed.  Roll on 8:30 pm!  Roll_eyes
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@EmpireCad - No idea why they've told you 4 hours, if you disconnect/reconnect you should see the change straight away. I'll feed that timescale back.
@PembsPanther - Sorry, I've tried to work around the system restriction but have been unable to.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
EmpireCad
Grafter

My email this morning said to restart the router which I did but made no difference.  I'll try again now. Perhaps the operator wanted me to retry after he had gone home!!
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

No idea why, they made the change that will sort this for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
EmpireCad
Grafter

BINGO!!!  Now getting 37.44 Mb down and 1.85 Mb up.  Thanks Chris and the Chat man.  A bit of a struggle since 09:30 this morning but then these things usually are! Roll_eyes Roll_eyes