Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Problem upgrading package

etdsaunders
Pro
Fixes: 7

Weird Problem upgrading package

Hello, I'm in the process of adding a phone line to my parents package however when doing so it states the fibre will become 40/2 however they are currently on Plusnet Unlimited Fibre and get up to 76mb and currently synced over 40mb and a nice upload.

So if i move phone line over to plusnet it's going to punish them and reduce the speeds. They are paying £22 a month at present, and will pay £19.99 if i add phone.

Can a member of staff look into this for me?  They've been a customer for ages and Plusnet Unlimited Fibre package was up to 76mb when they ordered.

Thanks

Raspberry Pi enthusiast!
If you Like it, give it a Thumbs_Up
3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Weird Problem upgrading package

Sounds like an error to me. If they're on the legacy "Plusnet Unlimited Fibre" and not the new "Unlimited Fibre" package, they should get 80/20, however I've seen some recently that have dropped to 40/2 for seemingly no reason on the legacy package. If they move their phone across and their speeds suddenly get capped while still on the legacy package, please let us know and we'll get that rectified.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
etdsaunders
Pro
Fixes: 7

Thanks @HarryB - i'll go ahead and place the order. The username is thesawdust, I believe they've been with plusnet for 3years plus so guessing it's a legacy package

I'll report back if and when order is completed

Raspberry Pi enthusiast!
If you Like it, give it a Thumbs_Up
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Yep, that's definitely the 80/20 package.

Drop me a PM (Or just @mention me in a post) when the order completes and I'll check over it Thumbs_Up

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet