cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We'l Do You Proud? What A Joke!

CA

We'l Do You Proud? What A Joke!

Ive just renewed my contract with Plusnet, after they sent me info of Special Offer Price etc etc. 

Although the confirmation info of price agreed is totally wrong, OF WHICH I AM TOTALLY NOT AGREEING TO PAY.

Otherwise i would have gone elsewhere for a better deal.

No point messaging on line chat, as these operatives can do absolutely nothing to help you. 

Eloise said if I m in  telephone que of 20 people best to call back & try later.

Plus Net Claim To Do Us Proud, more like Ripping us off.

Will have to bite the bullet & follow this up, so im not overcharged, im hoping its possible to talk with an operative who can sort this sooner, rather than later. I wander how many more people have Plus Net tried to rip off?Huh

Otherwise il take my custom elsewhere. 

1 REPLY 1
RadioFox
Grafter

Re: We'l Do You Proud? What A Joke!

There appears to be a few of us having similar problems. There are a few posts in the billing/account forums in a similar situation. I posted in that forum last Friday:- https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Special-offer-should-be-12-but-email-says-31-99/td-...

Still had no reply from Plusnet. In my case it looks like they have included line rental (£19.99) to my special offer, even though my Line Rental Saver doesn't expire until next February.

I might try & phone plusnet today as they don't seem to be responding to posts on here, but I don't hold out much hope of getting through.