Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wannabe Transfer to PlusNet - Line Stability question

FIXED
bathsheba
Dabbler

Wannabe Transfer to PlusNet - Line Stability question

Hi,

My BT contract is about to end in two weeks, and I want to transfer to PlusNet.    One possible obstacle is line quality.

A long running issue with multiple disconnects has just been resolved by BT by making some adjustment to the line settings, and I understand I am now on some 'super stable' setting.    Now the many line errors simply appear as slow speed, but the connection no longer drops.

If I move to PlusNet, is this setting possible still on your network?     Would I transfer over with this automatically set, or would I need to request this after being transferred.

(This is FTTC, 600 metres from cabinet, line errors reducing the router indicated 47 download to around 39 actual download)

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Wannabe Transfer to PlusNet - Line Stability question

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch.

When your line moves over by default you'd be on the standard setting.

We could look into moving you over to the super stable option once the transfer completes

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

And what exactly is a super stable setting.????Huh
Come on PLUSNET- Spill the beans. If there was such a setting then why isn't everyone put on this setting as standard.🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

@Shep41  you might want to have  look on Kitz DLM page before asking such a question.