cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for my fibre to activate

caldersey
Dabbler

Waiting for my fibre to activate

When I placed an order to upgrade to fibre on Dec 14th I was told that the activation date was Dec 21st. Well that's today and I've not received a new router or had any form of communication from Plusnet to say if it's been activated. Can somebody please tell me what's going on?

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Waiting for my fibre to activate

Hello @caldersey

I'm really sorry to let you know but your fibre upgrade has been delayed to 10/01/2017 because of engineer availability in your area.

I've manually ordered your router now so it should be with you within the next few days, possibly next week, taking into account of the Christmas bank holidays.

Once again, apologies for the delay.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
caldersey
Dabbler

Thanks Anoush. I don't mind the delay it's the lack of any form of communication that bothers me. I shouldn't have to post onto a forum to get answer. 

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No probs.

I absolutely agree; it's something I'll feed back to the relevant department.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button