cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting List

col6
Dabbler

Waiting List

So we click on upgrade to Fibre and Plusnet takes your order and we upgrade our wires buy new face-plates and a new router to be told our suppliers can't supply what you clicked on after waiting 3 weeks

Seriously Plusnet  don't take orders when you should know an area is on a waiting list 

ridiculous 

The next thing will be as my account has been upgraded to Fibre but I don't have Fibre they will charge me for Fibre and I will have to ring them to get a refund on the payment for the non upgraded product 

Bring back Dial up I say haha .

31 REPLIES 31
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Waiting List

It really is pathetic that this sort of issue arises. See what the BT DSL Checker is saying by putting your phone number in it. If you copy/paste and post the results make sure you redact your phone number.

col6
Dabbler

Aye maybe Plusnet should do that before they offer me Fibre 

col6
Dabbler

Or maybe Openreach should say Superfast is not actually available in your area   , and stop putting silly letters through my letter box saying it is live now ppppffffftttt .

jordanc1230
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Their seems to be major capacity issues in certain areas where FTTC has been made aviliable espcially in rural areas where capacity has been reached within days of the cabinet going live. The only good thing about the new waiting list that openreach has brought in is you sit on a list for 3 months and get allocated fibre if one becomes aviliable without having to check for aviliabilty daily. It's about time opeanreach got the capacity right for once as those who have [-Censored-] speeds in a lot of cases fill up capacity quickly when FTTC becomes aviliable.

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

@col6 Did you actually put your number into the BT DSL Checker to see what it says?

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi there,

Hopefully availability is restored soon. Really sorry that this has caused inconvenience to you.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
col6
Dabbler

Yes Plusnet charged me fibre this month , FFS you can't make it up 

col6
Dabbler

I knew this would happen 

On a Waiting list for Fibre , but Plusnet takes the order anyway , and then they charge you for fibre when it's not even available 

I am on Fibre Tariff now but no Fibre 

Hahahahaha Fantastic wake up Plusnet 

col6
Dabbler

Put me back on ADSL please and refund my money for the month non fibre .

col6
Dabbler

Hey Plusnet I am great at my job best in the business , You have an element of you suck (not good)

jordanc1230
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

They should have cancelled the fibre order before letting it get to the point of charging you for something you were not going to get. In this situation the order should never go through and instead they should have put you on the fibre waiting list which puts you in a queue and automatically gives you the first aviliable port on the cabinet when fibre is aviliable again.

col6
Dabbler

OK it's Openreach problem , But the test was would you charge me for fibre when there was no fibre ?

And yes sure enough you charged me for fibre service ,  [-Censored-]ing useless  

col6
Dabbler

So Openreach say superfast is available ,   Plusnet takes the order ,  Turns out Superfast is not available Openreach are a joke ,,, and Plusnet takes your order and charged this month for fibre , Brilliant guys astonishing performance Openreach and Plusnet 

col6
Dabbler

[-Censored-]ing Useless both