Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View My Usage ?£$!

Reason5
Grafter

View My Usage ?£$!

I cant seem to monitor or View My Usage since last reset
Anyone else having same problem or is it just me think they want us to cough up another
£5 when we go over our limit
12 REPLIES 12
picbits
Rising Star

Re: View My Usage ?£$!

It seems to have been rather flaky of late. Other people have had the same problem.
Personally if it was the only way I could monitor my usage and it wasn't working, I'd argue any excess fees charged to my account.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: DomS
Personally if it was the only way I could monitor my usage and it wasn't working, I'd argue any excess fees charged to my account.

There are precedents for that which have been reported on here.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
daz1107
Grafter

Well my fibre useage for yesterday is showing as 0 (Zero), which is funny as i'm sure I was streaming the NFL most of the day!!!  I'm on unlimited anyway, but it's never showed that before.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Hi,
We've had a couple of reports coming in about this, but I am unaware of any particular problem.
Can you please follow the advice given by Adam here and then feedback. Thanks.
Tony

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
daz1107
Grafter

I ran the tool and received this reply:
Sorry, records show your IP address is not from the Plusnet brand and as such, we cannot detect your gateway.
VERY STRANGE!!!!
tonycollinet
Grafter

Sorry - that made me laugh.
"Sorry, customer - you are not a customer"

Plusnet: must try harder 🙂
daz1107
Grafter

Made me laugh too! Then I thought, well if I'm not on a Plusnet gateway, do I not have to pay them this month?
I'm not complaining, I'm on a solid connection at the moment with......well, not sure who I'm with!,
picbits
Rising Star

Double check you've not connected to your next door neighbours wifi instead Wink  Grin
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Quote from: daz1107
I ran the tool and received this reply:
Sorry, records show your IP address is not from the Plusnet brand and as such, we cannot detect your gateway.
VERY STRANGE!!!!

That's OK, I've worked out why you get that message,  and it's nothing to worry about. I'm still investigating the main cause for you.
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Quote from: plusnettony
We've had a couple of reports coming in about this, but I am unaware of any particular problem.

Tony,
Reading your own post here - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,133123.msg1163435.html#msg1163435 - suggests that there are particular problems.
It cannot though be helpful to CRT to have (at least)  three district threads on this issue across the "Fibre" and "ADSL" connection technology forums, to say nothing of what might be in "Feedback" on this subject.
Lips_are_sealed Lips_are_sealed
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Hi Townman,
It's not easy Smiley . I'm trying to work through and add the right information on each thread. However, the post that you link to seems to be a very different problem and I think is unrelated.
Tony
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
daz1107
Grafter

Thanks Tony
I'm not worried about it; as I said, i'm on an unlimited product anyway, so have only used it out of interest.
I was just trying to point out that there are still problems with the service as I was reading zero.
I'll check it again when I get home tonight.
Cheers