cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very frequent disconnects (every 10 minutes)

js_

Very frequent disconnects (every 10 minutes)

Hi,

I've had a ridiculous amount of problems with plusnet so far in the last year and have raised multiple faults. We've had 2-3 engineers round but the issue still has not been fixed, and it has currently got worse. This time, it seems to be caused by rain - any time it rains, the internet decides to disconnect every few minutes. It's absolutely frustrating and I'm not getting the service I'm paying for; and now the plusnet chat is down, so I can't even contact them about it (I prefer chat as I save the chat logs). I'm angry because this is stopping me from work and I'm close to raising a complaint/legal action.

3 REPLIES 3
deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Re: Very frequent disconnects (every 10 minutes)

Hi @js_

I can see that you have started raising a fault on our website. Please can you finish this process so that we can raise this to our suppliers for you.

js_

Hi @deank

Sorry for the angry post up there. I was just very frustrated as I've now dealt with these problems for years - I'd just love good internet that actually works.

I've completed raising the fault. I should have quite a few notes from past engineer visits / customer support talks.

Thanks!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

No worries. I've worked the fault ticket on your account which you can view and reply to from Here.

Essentially, we'd need to arrange an engineer visit to further investigate but I'd recommend trying the steps Here first.

Let us know how you get on.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet