cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Slow Upload Speeds

Abbie1995

Very Slow Upload Speeds

Hi. Noticing recently that our upload speed has gone down dramatically. It’s never been amazing. We had an engineer out when we first moved I. A year ago and the best he could get us was 11mb upload. Now it is down to 0.5-0.7 and which both me and my partner working from home for the foreseeable future this is really inconvenient. I read a similar post about how openreach was contacted and a fault on the line fixed the issue. Hoping something similar can be done. Apologies in advance I am new to all of this just need a solution (hopefully) many thanks
2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Very Slow Upload Speeds

Thanks for getting in touch @Abbie1995

Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed. In the meantime, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Abbie1995

Re: Very Slow Upload Speeds

Typical Plusnet “customer service” fobbing people off wherever they can. Can’t wait to get out of this contract.