Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Low Upload Speed

mharvo
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Very Low Upload Speed

BT Speed Test.pngBT Checker.png

Could a member of PlusNet staff look into this for me, I am on Unlimited Fibre Extra 80/20 was on the old legacy 55/10

thanks

10 REPLIES 10
Leapy
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 3

Re: Very Low Upload Speed

Do you think my fibre broadband is a bit slow too?

Capture3.JPG

large.jpg

Leapy
Seasoned Champion

I just did the whole checking system and found a microfilter might be part of the problem as when replaced it went from 5mbps to 20mbps, which is what I normal get on my line (up to 35mbps).
I think I will replace all the microfilters tomorrow.Smiley

mharvo
Rising Star

@Anoush please can you take a look on Unlimited Fibre Extra... many thanks

mharvo
Rising Star

BT Speed 2.png

Well today something at the exchange updated slightly fast download, but a good increase in my upload

still not what I was getting before the weekend of between 15 - 18 Mbps.

Would still appreciate PN staff to take a look at the line... thanks @Anoush

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

I'm currently on annual leave for Easter, I'll pick this up tomorrow if it isn't looked at sooner. I apologise for the inconvenience.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
mharvo
Rising Star

Thanks @Anoush could be just the exchange doing resets.. it is much better now though, but a check would be nice 🙂 

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Thank you for your patience.

Happy to hear your speed is back up. Testing your line, your upstream is above your estimates...

Sync Status In Sync
Downstream Speed 40.0 Mbps
Upstream Speed 9.2 Mbps

Through checking your account, I've identified that your package is Plusnet Unlimited Fibre, but is the equivalent of the current Unlimited Fibre Extra and this appears to be provisioned on the wrong product (40/10) with our suppliers.

I've modified the service to 80/20 to match the package. You may notice the change, but looking at your estimates it may only be a slight increase in speed if any. The order I've placed should go through within 24 hours.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Leapy
Seasoned Champion

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You SmileyCheesy To be honest, I'm not sure what did it, or someone did, but your tips and advice on tweaks, but for the first time I'm achieving my potential download speed, which is so much better than 5Mbps or even 20Mbps, Now 37.55Mbps which makes me very H-A-P-P-Y : with PN smitten:SmittenSmitten

..The evidence ...

Capture.PNG

mharvo
Rising Star

@Anoush is your reply for me as the originator of the thread or are you responding to the second poster ! hmmm

if it was for me thanks so much for your help and quick reponse as usual a credit to PN if I may say.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Sorry, I was referring to you @mharvo Smiley