cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utter [-Censored-]

secretsurfer101
Dabbler

Utter [-Censored-]

So, here are todays speeds, BT left 2 hours ago, everything fine according to Plusnet/BT? What a joke, My speed? 0.0 Hahaha. contacted Offcom and my solicitor, I want my money back. Dear plusnet, i am going to become your worst nightmare.

10 REPLIES 10
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Utter [-Censored-]

Hi @secretsurfer101,

I'm sorry to see that you're still experiencing problems with your connection. I've had a look at the engineer notes from today's visit and they have confirmed that the xDSL test that they ran from your master socket showed that the connection is stable with no errors and that your line is syncing at the expected speed. As this was the case, the engineer wasn't able to do anything else towards this issue.

I've tested your line and the test is also not picking up the cause of this problem from here and indicates that the line is currently syncing at 70.7mbps, which is within the line's estimates of 59.4- 80mbps.

Please can you confirm whether the speed test that was done was done over a wired connection with no other devices in use and no programmes running in the background of your PC? If not, please can you run another speed test with nothing else using the connection at the time. If so, please can you run a speed test from a different device and send us the result?

GEA Test Detail
Circuit ID NA Service ID BBEUXXXXXXXX

Test Outcome Pass
Test Outcome Code GTC_FTTC_SERVICE_0000
Description GEA service test completed and no fault found .
Main Fault Location OK
Sync Status In Sync
Downstream Speed 70.7 Mbps
Upstream Speed 18.8 Mbps
Appointment Required N
Fault Report Advised N
NTE Power Status PowerOn
Voice Line Test Result Pass
Bridge Tap Not Detected
Radio Frequency Ingress Not Detected
Repetitive Electrical Impulse Noise Not Detected
Cross Talk Not Detected
Interference Pattern Not Detected
Service Impact No Impact Observed
Home Wiring Problem Not Detected
Downstream Policing Discard Rate 0.0
Customer Traffic Level Upstream and Downstream Traffic Detected
Technology VDSL
Current 15Min Bin Retrains 0
Last 15Min Bin Retrains 0
DP Type External
Profile Name 0.128M-80M Downstream, Retransmission Low - 0.128M-20M Upstream, Error Protection Off
Time Stamp 2020-02-20T15:30:00
Parameters MIN MAX AVG
Down Stream Line Rate 70.8 Mbps 70.8 Mbps 70.8 Mbps
Up Stream Line Rate 18.8 Mbps 18.8 Mbps 18.8 Mbps
Up Time 900.0 Sec 900.0 Sec 900.0 Sec
Retrains 0.0 0.0 0.0
Current and Last 15 Minute Bin Performance
Parameters Last Traffic Count(Upto 15 mins) Current Traffic Count(Upto 15 mins)
Start Time Stamp 2020-02-20T18:25:54Z 2020-02-20T18:40:54Z
Ingress Code Violation 4 0
Egress Code Violation 0 0
Errored Seconds 0 0
Severely Errored Seconds 0 0
Unavailable Seconds 0 0

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
secretsurfer101
Dabbler

I find it difficult to beleive that you people never seem to even read any of the notes that go with this case, are there any notes? Round and round i go, yes i know your test always shows perfect speeds, what a suprise, if any of you had bothered to listen to me over the past year and a half, you would know that the PROBLEM IS INTERMITENT!!!!!!! mY BROADBAND SPEEDS DROP TO ZERO EVERY FEW HOURS, THAT IS WHY I WAS ABLE TO SEND MONTHS OF SCREENSHOTS SHOWING SLOW/NO SPEEDS TO THE OMBUDSMAN, i am sick to the pit of my stomach of the same tired script being read to me, the same useless round of questions, is it a wired connection? Why dont you listen to me? I have told you dozens of times that it is a wired connection, no other devices, and nothing running in the background, I'm not repeating myself yet again, the ombudsman has everything they need, I'll post this mornings speed for you, and you can see your perfect broadband for yourself. Please, make the effort to research my case, and don't send me any nore stupid messages telling me to run speedtests etc, have been doing that for a year, nothing happens, you told me a couple of weeks ago that my broadband was perfect, yet when BT came out, they found a fault at the exchange, no speed at the exchange means no speed at my home, so performed a "lift and shift" to try to resolve the issue, but made no difference, so don't tell me about my perfect broadband, had to wait 20 mins this morning before i could reply BECAUSE I HAD NO INTERNET!!!!

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'm sorry for the confusion caused, after checking over the account and performing further testing I have updated the ongoing fault ticket with more info. You can view it here, please give us a nudge here once you've replied with the requested info.

Thanks.

secretsurfer101
Dabbler

Had to wait 20 minutes to do the test AS I HAD NO INTERNET. Where is my 76Mb/s now?

secretsurfer101
Dabbler

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hey @secretsurfer101,

Thanks for that, I'd that you please review the ticket I previously linked and provide the details requested so we can get the ball rolling for you on this.

Thanks.

secretsurfer101
Dabbler

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

With all due respect @secretsurfer101 - the screenshots you are now providing will not help further the case. Please reply with the requested info on the support ticket I linked you to earlier. Once we have that info we can get it raised to our suppliers.

Thanks.

secretsurfer101
Dabbler

Here are the test results you requested.BT speedtest 23-02-20.pngBT speedtest further testing 23-02-20.png

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for updating your ticket, I should be able to arrange an appointment and update you further later today. - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team